Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Digitally Manipulated Images.


This image has obvious got layers put into it to get that music paper into the photograph they probably made the opacity of it quite low so you could still see the image underneath it, also it looks quite paint like so they could have made the photograph more Art like by changing the filter on it.


I feel this photograph is particularly clever, they have obviously changed the photograph to black and white and also using a few layers to build up the image, by having the main focus on the eye with the tear, the tear could also have been put into the image. Then having another image or two put into the eye being the couple and the buildings they have obviously changed the opacity in the images as well.


These images I am guessing have been taken normally plus a few other images and they have taken the lips and eyes from the other images and put them onto these. but copying and pasting. They probably have changed the levels as well making them a lot brighter.


This image is truly amazing I'm guessing they have taken a picture of a women with short hair and brushed her hair to the side and then they have made a new layer and then gone over the image in red and making it really bright, Then I'm guessing they changed the filter to a more liquid state.


For this photograph I'm guessing they took pictures of a single cat in different positions and then used lots of layers placing the cats in different places in the photograph then using paint to make them the different colours that they are and then changing the opacity of them so they aren't that bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment