I have photographed a image for my background and also I have photographed images that I want to put in my fantasy landscape. My work is all about taking photographs of random objects that you want to put onto a landscape either making it look realistic or making it look unrealistic. You could either go with a theme of images making it all christmassy or halloween style or even making normal objects that you see everyday put into a place where you wouldn't normally see them like a table and chairs in a forest a bit like alice and wonderland.
I started of choosing an image where I wanted to place a sunset image for the sky of another image but I found it hard to change it because there was to many colours to use the magic want to get rid of the background, I also found it hard to go around the tree because it had so much detail in the twigs, so I then changed my background image and changed my idea of doing what I wanted to do.
I have used the cropping tool, the lasso tool, layering, paint, changing of the opacity. copying and pasting. I used the lasso tool to cut out subjects from other images to paste them into the background of my fantasy landscape. I used the layering tool to be able to change different parts of my photo without changing everything in the photograph, I used the paint tool to change the colour of the water and the sky.
The biggest problem I encountered was when I came up with my first idea of having the sunset as the sky for a different photograph, I didn't solve the problem I just changed my whole idea and came up with a simpler solution.
I'm not too pleased with my final piece as I feel its too simple but I have achieved the fact that I wanted it to look unrealistic, and everything I chose to do in my final image worked quite well, if I could go back and do it again I would make it more technical and choose a background image that would be easier to manipulate and have more room for different objects, I would probably go with a theme as well next time or try to copy a fairy take that I watched when I was younger. I would also make my image more interesting than boring as I find my image is quite boring, I could have made it more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment