Wednesday, 7 December 2011

my final fantasy land.

first of all as always I placed a photograph in photoshop by dragging it in. This is my landscape base.


I then chose another image dragging it into photoshop with something in it that I want in this photograph, I then chose this image.


to put these two bold heads into my fantasy land I chose the magnetic lasso tool which is this button below.


using this tool I will click where I want to start my cutting and then follow the heads round until I have completed it. If I have missed bits out that I didn't want to I then press the button shown below.


this button will make everything red except the part of the photo you have gone round with the lasso tool this way you can see the bits which you have missed or the bits you didn't need.


using the rubber tool I will go round the image either adding more to the image or taking away from the image. swapping then adding and taking away with this tool shown below. This above shows that i need to take away from the photo.


this way you can add or take away the picture using the rubber shown below.


when you have gone round your picture which I have now done it should look like this.


I then press the camera looking tool again at the bottom and it should look like this.


I then go to edit, copy and then click on the back ground I picked earlier and go to Edit then paste, it should then look like this.


I will then press show transform controls until there is a tick in it. Like shown below.


I will then press on the move tool and I then can move it wherever on the photo I want to, then holding down shift on the keyboard I can make it smaller. placing it in the place I want it to be shown below.


I then follow the same sequence to the other images I am putting in my fantasy scene until I have a little collection. shown below.


I then wanted to change the colour of the water so I went to layer then new and then layer. I then named it what I want and pressed ok. I then went onto paint brush and chose a colour which I wanted which was purple and started coloring in where the water is. shown below.


I went round the outline of the water first so it was nice and neat and then I filled in the middle shown below.


I then went to where the layers are and pressed the drop down menu where it says normal and I changed it to overlay. shown below.



that way the colour will go behind the back ground and you've still got the detail in the water you can also change the opacity by clicking on opacity in the layers bit and drag the arrow along the line shown below.


it finally looked like this.


I then wanted to change the colour of the sky so I went through the same scheme to change the colour of the sky, I decided I wanted it to be a brighter blue and I also added another piece of an original photograph into it and changed the opacity of it to make it blend into the background.

My final fantasy landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment